To start bidding, you'll first need to register as a BeautyCare.com auction member. Then just follow these steps:
- When you see an item listing that you like, click on it to learn the details.
- Get the scoop on this seller's reputation by checking out his or her feedback recordyou can link to it from the item listing.
- If you'd like to bid, scroll down on the item's page until you see the bidding box. It will ask for your User Name, your password, and the amount of your bid.
- Carefully review what you're bidding on and how much you're agreeing to pay for it, then click on Submit to finalize your bid. You'll see immediately whether or not you are the current high bidder.
- As you wait for the auction to close (this is usually several days), you'll receive an e-mail telling you if you are the high bidder or if you've been outbid by another BeautyCare.com member. The race is on! Keep in mind that some bidders wait until the last minute to place their bids.
- Going, going, gone! When the auction closes, if you are the high bidder, you must contact the seller within three business days. You are under contract to pay him or her the amount of your bid, and possibly the shipping expenses if that was mentioned in the item listing. The seller is then under contract to send you the item. And it's yours!