Selling is fun and easy. Here's how to get started…
- Gather the information you'll need before you prepare your listing:
- your item description
- the URL (web site address) for any photos
- the category you'll list under
- Go to the Post New Item form, you will see a form to agree to BeautyCare.com Terms and Conditions. Click on I Do Accept Charges Continue... to agree.
- You will then be taken to the Post An Item form. Fill in the info, and review your listing. Be sure to check the information carefully, then click on Submit My Listing.
- You'll see a confirmation page; jot down the info, such as your item number. This will be helpful if you want to update your listing, and to keep track of your item's status as your very own auction progresses!
- When your auction closes, contact your winning bidder or bidders within three business days. You'll want to confirm the final cost, including any shipping charges, and tell them where to send payment. When the bidder meets your payment terms, you fulfill your end of the agreement by sending them your item. Your auction forms a binding contract between you and the winning bidder or bidders.
And then that's ityour item is sold!