Auction Types at BeautyCare.com
Currently, BeautyCare.com only holds reserve price auctions. We hope
to add Dutch Auctions over the next few months.
The reserve price is the lowest price a seller is willing to sell an item.
- Bidders know a reserve price has been set but do not know what it is.
- In order to win the auction, a bidder must meet or exceed the reserve
price and have the highest bid.
- If no bidders meet the reserve price, neither the seller nor the high
bidder are obligated to complete the transaction.
- Dutch Auctions
Dutch Auctions are typically held for sellers with many identical items to
- Sellers start by listing a minimum price, or starting bid, and the
number of items for sale.
- Bidders specify both a bid price and the quantity they want to buy.
- All winning bidders pay the same price, which is the lowest successful
bid. So you might win for less than what you bid.
Copyright © 1998-1999 BeautyCare.com. All rights reserved.
Add Your Link! -
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.